By Mark Boyle
Utilizing the tale of the “West and the realm” as its backdrop, this e-book offers for starting scholars a transparent and concise advent to Human Geography, together with its key strategies, seminal thinkers and their theories, modern debates, and celebrated case studies.
- Introduces and applies the elemental innovations of human geography in transparent, concise, and fascinating prose
- Explores the importance of the increase, reign, and faltering of the West from round the 15th century within the shaping of the most important demographic, environmental, social, fiscal, political, and cultural approaches lively on the planet today
- Addresses vital thinkers, debates, and theories in an available demeanour with a spotlight on discerning the inherent Western bias in human geographical ideas
- Incorporates case stories that discover human geographies that are being made in either Western and non Western areas, together with Latin the US, Africa and Asia.
- Is written on the way to be obtainable to scholars and includes bankruptcy studying goals, checklists of key rules, bankruptcy essay questions, zoom in packing containers, assistance for additional analyzing and a publication glossary.
- Accompanied by way of an internet site at www.wiley.com/go/boyle that includes, for college kids, educational routines, bonus zoom in bins, hyperlinks to additional studying assets and biographies of key thinkers, and for teachers, additional essay questions, a number of selection examination questions, and ppt lecture slides for every chapter.