By Lonely Planet, Nicola Williams
Lonely Planet: The world's major commute consultant publisher
Lonely Planet France is your passport to the main suitable, updated recommendation on what to determine and bypass, and what hidden discoveries watch for you. Climb the enduring Eiffel Tower, discover the mysterious abbey-island of Mont St-Michel, or style Champagne amid the rolling vineyards of Reims; all along with your relied on shuttle better half. Get to the guts of France and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's France go back and forth Guide:
- Colour maps and photographs all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey in your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to save lots of time and cash and get round like an area, averting crowds and bother spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, mobilephone numbers, web content, transit assistance, costs
- Honest reports for all budgets - consuming, slumbering, sight-seeing, going out, procuring, hidden gemstones that almost all guidebooks leave out
- Cultural insights provide you with a richer, extra lucrative commute adventure - historical past, paintings, literature, cinema, track, structure, politics, landscapes, natural world, food
- Free, handy pull-out Paris urban map (included in print version), plus over 137 color maps
- Covers Paris, Lille, Flanders, the Somme, Normandy, Brittany, Champagne, Alsace, Lorraine, the Loire Valley, Burgundy, Lyon, the French Alps, Basque state, the Pyrenees, Languedoc-Roussillon, Provence, Corsica and extra
The ideal selection: Lonely Planet France, our so much complete consultant to France, is ideal for either exploring most sensible attractions and taking roads much less travelled.
- Looking for a consultant interested by Paris? try out Lonely Planet's Paris consultant for a complete examine the entire kingdom has to provide; Discover Paris, a photo-rich advisor to the country's preferred points of interest; or Pocket Paris, a handy-sized guide/handy-sized publications taken with the can't-miss points of interest for a fast journey.
Authors: Written and researched by means of Lonely Planet, Nicola Williams, Alexis Averbuck, Oliver Berry, Stuart Butler, Jean-Bernard Carillet, Kerry Christiani, Gregor Clark, Emilie Filou, Catherine Le Nevez, Daniel Robinson.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's prime commute media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning web site, cellular and electronic trip items, and a devoted tourist neighborhood. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but in addition permits curious visitors to get off crushed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the locations during which they locate themselves.