By Lonely Planet, Karla Zimmerman, Celeste Brash
Lonely Planet: The world's prime commute advisor publisher
Lonely Planet's become aware of Canada is your passport to the main correct, up to date suggestion on what to determine and pass, and what hidden discoveries anticipate you. Hit the ski slopes at Whistler, wander Quebec's wonderful outdated city, wonder at Niagara Falls, hike in Banff nationwide Park; all together with your relied on trip spouse. realize the simplest of Canada and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's detect Canada:
- Full-color maps and pictures all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey for your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to save lots of time and cash and get round like an area, fending off crowds and hassle spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, telephone numbers, web content, transit counsel, costs
- Honest stories for all budgets - consuming, dozing, sight-seeing, going out, procuring, hidden gem stones that the majority guidebooks omit
- Cultural insights offer you a richer, extra worthwhile shuttle event - heritage, paintings, literature, cinema, tune, politics, landscapes, natural world, food, wine, spectator activities
- Free, handy pull-out Vancouver map (included in print version), plus over 36 colour maps
- Covers Vancouver, Whistler, Banff nationwide Park, Jasper nationwide Park, the Canadian Rockies, Toronto, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, and extra
The ideal selection: Lonely Planet's notice Canada, our easy-to-use consultant, choked with inspiring and colourful images, specializes in Canada's hottest points of interest for these searching for the easiest of the simplest.
- Looking for a finished consultant that recommends either well known and offbeat reviews, and widely covers the entire Canada has to supply? try out Lonely Planet's Canada advisor.
- Looking for a advisor for Vancouver, Montreal or Quebec urban? cost out Lonely Planet's Vancouver guide and Montreal & Quebec urban guide for a accomplished examine these types of towns need to supply.
Authors: Written and researched by way of Lonely Planet, Karla Zimmerman, Celeste Brash, John Lee, Sarah Richards, Brendan Sainsbury, Caroline Sieg, Ryan Ver Berkmoes, Benedict Walker.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's prime trip media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning site, cellular and electronic trip items, and a committed tourist group. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but in addition allows curious tourists to get off overwhelmed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the areas within which they locate themselves.